Set Up IPSec/L2TP on iPhone
- Go to Settings -> General -> VPN.
- Tap Add VPN Configuration....
- Tap Type. Select L2TP and go back.
- Tap Description and enter anything you like.
- Tap Server and enter Your VPN Server IP.
- Tap Account and enter Your VPN Username.
- Tap Password and enter Your VPN Password.
- Tap Secret and enter Your VPN IPsec PSK.
- Make sure the Send All Traffic switch is ON.
- Tap Done.
- Slide the VPN switch ON.
Once connected, you will see a VPN icon in the status bar. You can verify that your traffic is being routed properly by looking up your IP address on Google. It should say "Your public IP address is Your VPN Server IP".